/wait endpoint, we're completing the write story for new sources like Stripe, Close, and Shopify. (Airtable already supports writes via our special Airtable proxy.)
We advocate for a one-way data flow: data flows from the upstream platform to your Sync Inc database. You read from your database, but write changes back to the upstream API. Those write changes you made will flow down to your Sync Inc database for you to read again.
Sometimes, you want your code to read from your database right after making a change via the API. But there's a race condition: it can take a second or two for that change to propagate to your database.
So, to ensure a recent write – like a new Shopify order – has been synced to your database, you'll call our
/wait returns a
200 ok only after we've confirmed that your database is up-to-date and in-sync with Shopify.
Close is now generally available as a new source! Sync all your leads, contacts, and opportunities right to your production database.
- Added support for Airtable thumbnails.
- Added a real-time backfill progress indicator for new syncs.
- Added a trial duration banner to the console.
- Added automated trial expiration notifications.
- Added an option to halt syncs when an associated view has a conflict.
- Improved the sources section of our website.
- Improved navigation in our docs.
- Switched to flat rate pricing with 14-day trial period.
With our Shopify sync, all your customers, products, and orders replicate to Postgres in real-time. Build new front-ends, internal tools, and more on your Shopify data using SQL or your favorite ORM.
Close is a popular CRM (we use it here at Sync Inc!) Just enter your Close API key and we'll begin syncing your contacts, leads, and opportunities right to your database. Having your CRM data in your database makes it easier to automate your pipeline, analyze sales, and build internal applications for sales and marketing.
- Added foreign key support for Stripe.
- Added a sources section to our website.
- Improved voting for next Sync Inc sources.
- Renamed "Optimize sync" to "Turbo sync" for Airtable – it's more accurate.
- Improved onboarding by adding helpful emails.
- Improved the Stripe schema used by Prisma. We shortened/cleaned-up names for backrefs and forwardrefs.
- Added this changelog to our website :)